Me and Myself

 Hello there and My name is Jonathan. I enjoy gaming, watching videos, scrolling through social media, sleeping, and quite a bit more I wont talk because it is a long list. I really enjoy talking about issues or hearing them out. So a big thing for me is seeing a lot of perspective. Leaving open minds for others opinions regardless of how I or they see the opposing point of view. So seeing a lot of how they see things, helps me construct my own way that sees variety, some broadness, and understanding of what was unclear and sides of an argument or opinion. 

Outside of Blogging and Opinions, I really like games and watching YouTube. Games like Valorant, Minecraft, Roblox and just any Co-Op/ easy access multiplayer game is fun to play. Keeping both the friendly aspect, and in Valorant the Co-op and Competitive aspects to it to make a rewarding and chaotic fun with friends or people, IF you are lucky to have really friendly people in the game(A unsurprisingly uncommon occurrence). 

Yoru from Valorant(Credit: Offical Valorant Website)

Youtube is often my place of watching videos, next to just Social Medias(E.g. Instagram/TikTok). It helps me relax or just fix my focus differently. It also randomly helps me pass out because my eyes start to singe it helps me keep my mind off things most of the time. Just like eating or drinking anything helps me unless I'm just upset entirely than that food is just eaten without even caring what it is or the taste(whether good or bad).  


Comments

Popular Posts